Odin Flash Tool is a specialized Windows software that enables users to flash stock firmware files on Samsung Galaxy Android devices. It also allows users to upgrade or downgrade, remove screen lock, repair stuck on device logo, etc. In the following topics, We have given the link to download Odin Downloader Tool V3.14.4 Latest All version Setup 2023 with proper instructions to use on a computer easily.
If you want a hassle-free solution to restore hard or soft-bricked, stuck at boot logo (Doesn’t boot up), flash, unlock, repair, or upgrade & downgrade the OS of your Samsung Galaxy phone then the Odin Flash tool can be helpful for you.
Nowadays, Most Android users facing problems like Stuck at bootlogo, DRL errors, Slowness, forgotten Pattern Password, and FRP lock with Android smartphones. This happens due to negligence and trying to customize the phones by rooting or flashing custom files & recoveries.
The Factory Reset can fix it temporarily but this is not a permanent solution for this. So, flashing is the only solution to fix the issues permanently. In this article, we share with you a detailed guide about How to use The Samsung Odin Downloader Tool to flash Samsung devices and fix the phone within a few minutes easily.
Samsung’s official stock firmware ROM comes with the .tar and .md5 formats include of BL, AP, CP, and CSC. The procedure of using the Odin Downloader tool with the flash file is pretty simple, just run the tool to your PC, then select the stock firmware, Then Click on the Start button, Now Power Off your phone and Put it into the download mode then connect to the computer, that’s it.
Download Odin Flash Tool Latest All Version
The Flash Tool is primarily designed for use in aftermarket service centers and the assembly units to flash and activate the device. The below following process will help you to fix or flash your Samsung phone.
Download Samsung Odin Flash Tool latest version along with all versions for your Windows computer to flash or unlock the Samsung Galaxy Android phone easily without activating the Knox Security for free.
Name: Samsung Odin Tool
Formats: *.bin *.md5
Compatibility: Win 7, 8, 10, 11 (X32& 64-bit)
There are two types of firmware available for Samsung devices, it totally depends on the device’s model and Android versions. So, first download the Samsung stock Rom by visiting: Samsungflashfile.com and then extract it to the PC. Then follow the flashing process from below as per the firmware type.
How to use Samsung Odin Downloader Tool
- Download & extract Odin Flash Tool to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run the Odin.exe as Admin
- Visit: Samsungfirmwares.info
- Download the stock firmware file for your device
- Extract the firmware using winrar or 7zip
- Go back to the Odin Tool
- Select the flash files in the Flash Tool
- If the firmware has 4file then select the firmware according to the below image
- AP file in the “AP” tab
- BL file in the “BL” tab
- CP File in the “CP” tab
- CSC file in the “CSC” tab
- If it has only 1file then select the flash file in the AP tab of the Flash tool
- AP file in the “AP” tab
- Now Put your phone into the Download Mode.
- Power Off your Samsung Android phone,
- New Phones: Hold Volume Down + Power Key and connect your phone to the PC.
- Old phones: Press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power Key together
- You will see a warning logo. To enter download mode, press vol up.
- Go back to the Odin tool,
- You can see ID:COM Added message on the Odin Tool
- Press Start
- Now the Flashing process will be started, it take 7-8 minutes to complete.
- Then disconnect and Power On the phone.
- It will boot up with Android 10 version.
- If it stuck at Recovery mode
- Select Factory data Reset => Factory data Reset
- Power on your Samsung phone
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.