Thor Flash Utility GUI is a command-line tool that helps to flash or install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices. Basically, it is a Linux version of Odin Downloader and comes with a user-friendly UI (interface) for all users.
In the following topics, we have given the link to download Thor Flash Utility Tool V0.4.2 Latest setup version and a proper instructions to use on any computer easily.
Download Thor Flash Utility GUI V0.4.2 Latest
Download Thor Flash Tool V0.4.2 latest version for Linux computer to flash or unlock the Samsung Android phone easily for free.
How to use
- Download & extract Thor Flash Utility Tool to your PC
- Then run:
- If a sweet-looking GUI shows up, then you’ve finished installing Thor GUI!
- Now you can use the tool to flash your phone
- Firstly, Download & extract the Samsung firmware
- Then Power Off your Samsung phone
- Put it into the Download Mode & Connect USB cable
- Open the tool, Click Start Thor
- Then Click Connect, A new prompt will open
- Select your Connected Samsung phone => Click Connect
- Then click on Begin Odin Protocol
- Now Tick on BL & Load the BL file from extracted firmware folder
- Similarly, Tick on AP, CP, CSC & Load AP, CP, CSC files
- Then Click Start
- Select Flashing Partitions => Select All =>
- Verify Flash => Yes
- Now the flashing firmware will be started
- Wait for finish
- Then Disconnect & Power On your Samsung phone
Beta Version: Thor Flash utility GUI is still under the beta testing (early phase of development), therefore you may find some bugs while use the application.
USB Driver: Don’t forget to install Samsung USB driver on your computer before flashing the device with the tool.
Be patient: Flashing the device takes some time to complete, you need to be patient during the process and let the device finish the flashing process.