SPD Diag Reset Tool V2 is a free program developed by GoutamGreat CrackingGSM team to Remove or Reset Screen lock (Password/Pin/Pattern/FRP) from any kind of SPD (Spreadturm) powered phone quite easily. If you want a quick and easy solution to erase FRP or Screen lock from your phone then follow these simple step-by-step tutorial and download SPD Diag Reset Tool All version to your computer for free.
The procedure of using the Android SPD Diag Reset Tool V2, V1 is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer in Download/ComPort Mode and click on Reset, that’s it.
You can use the tool-free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, and most importantly Android 10 Q devices.
Google provides the new FRP feature on every latest Android version. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
Download SPD Diag Reset Tool Free Latest [All Version]
You can easily download the latest version of the SPD Reset Tool from here. It is exclusively available only for the Windows platform.
File Name: DiagResetTool.rar
File Size: 1.9MB
Compatible: Windows XP, Windows 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10
How to Use SPD Diag Reset Tool
- Download & extract the SPD Reset Tool v2.0 to your computer.
- Run SPDdiagV2.exe
- MAKE SURE: Disable the Antivirus program before extract and using the tool.
- Install SPD Diag USB Driver: SPD Driver
- Power On your phone
- Connect your device to PC
- Now select the SPD Diag COMPORT on the COMPORT drag-down menu.
- Select Diag Comport:
- Then Click on Reset Now
- It will take some time
- Wait until the process is completely finished.
- Then disconnect and the phone and close the tool
- Power On and Check you have successfully unlock Pattern/Password/Pin/FRP from your phone.
- That’s it.