Redmi A1 Plus FRP File lets users bypass the FRP Google Account verification lock in just one click with SP Flash tool. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. So if you factory reset the phone then you have to use last used Google account or it will be stuck at Google verification lock.
In the following topics, we will provide you the links to Download Redmi A1 Plus FRP File to unlock Google Gmail lock from your phone in just one click. Also, the zip file includes FRP File, USB driver & how-to-use guide, etc.
Download Redmi A1 Plus FRP File Latest Version
Download Redmi A1 Plus (MTK) FRP unlock File free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool, FRP Bypass APK to overcome the situation.
File Name: Redmi_A1 Plus_Unlock_File.zip
File Size: 1MB
Download: Remove File [PASS: BYPASSFRPFILES.COM]
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
USB Driver: MTK USB Driver
Auth Bypass: MCT Bypass Tool | MTK Auth Bypass Tool
How to use Redmi A1 Plus FRP Bypass File
- Download & extract Redmi A1 Plus Unlock file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the DA_MTKAllINONE.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the MT6768_Android_scatter.txt file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
FRP Address linear_start_addr: 0x24408000 partition_size: 0x100000
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Redmi phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Redmi A1 Plus
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.