In this blog, we will guide you on how to Unlock FRP on Samsung Galaxy F22 to Bypass Android 13 Google account Lock [#0# Code Not Working] by resetting the last used Gmail ID from the phone.
FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones. If someone performed factory reset or format data on the phone, then the FRP will ask the user to sign in with the last used Account on the phone.
This process can be helpful, If you have forgotten the Google ID password and want to unlock Samsung F22 Google lock without using PC, All you need is a FRP Tool to successfully removed the frp lock. So, lets start the process:
How to Unlock FRP on Samsung Galaxy F22 Android 13
- First, Connect Samsung F22 (Android 13 phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then, Power Off your Samsung phone
- Then Open the tool
- Go to MediaTek tab
- Select Universal > Auto Unlock
- Click on Broom
- Next, Hold Volume + & – Key
- Then Insert the USB cable
- The Warning Screen will appears, Press Volume Down
- Next, Quickly Press & Hold Volume UP + Down key
- The phone will boot into the Brom Mode
- Remove the USB cable from the Phone
- Next, Click on Erase FRP Samsung
- Reinsert the USB cable
- The phone will be detected and start removing the FRP lock
- Once finished, Disconnect & Powered on the Samsung F22
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Samsung F22.
[*] Caution: This method is for device owner and only for educational purposes, meaning trying this method on a stolen device is a serious crime, it may lead you to the jailed.
Warning: Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
[*] Disable Factory Reset Protection: If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung F22 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.