In this blog, we will guide you on how to Tecno Spark 10C FRP Bypass to Remove Android 13 Google Account verification lock by resetting the last used Gmail ID from the phone.
FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones. If someone performed factory reset or format data on the phone, then the FRP will ask the user to sign in with the last used Account on the phone.
This process can be helpful, If you have forgotten the Google ID password and want to unlock Tecno Spark 10C Google lock without using PC, All you need is a non FRP-enabled Android phone to transfer a small size app & successfully removed the frp lock. So, lets start the process:
How to Tecno Spark 10C Remove Google Verification FRP
- First, Switch on your Tecno Spark 10C phone.
- Tap on Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- If will lead you to the Google Account Verification screen
- Now Go back to the WIFI network Screen =>> Click On QR Code Scanner icon
- Tap on Nearby =>> Tap on Turn On
- Then Tap on Need Help Sharing?
- Now Tap on “3 dots” from the top-right corner >Hit Share Article
- Select Phoenix Browser & Open it
- Search for Palm Store
- Open the first link (site) from the search results
- Click on Download of any listed app to Open Palm Store on your Phone
- Next, Search for Activity Launcher & Install it
- Open Activity Launcher
- Select Android Setup & expand it
- Then find the following activity & open it
- Next, Tap Start > Skip > Next > Next > Copy > No Cable
- Copy Without Cable > Next > Use my Google Account instead
- The Verify your device screen will open
Now use Another Android phone
- Now Go back to the 2nd phone
- Open Google & Search & Open Setup my Device
- Now it will search nearby devices & prompt you to connect the FRP-enabled phone
- Both the device will successfully connected
- Tap Next => Copy
- Now, 2nd phone’s Google Account will be copied to FRP-enabled phone.
- On the FRP-enabled phone, type the Google ID password
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Start (Arrow)
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed FRP lock from Tecno Spark 10C.
[*] Caution: This method is for device owner and only for educational purposes, meaning trying this method on a stolen device is a serious crime, it may lead you to the jailed.
Warning: Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
[*] Disable Factory Reset Protection: If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Tecno Spark 10C then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.