FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Teclast P80 4G FRP Bypass Android 10 Unlock Google Lock Without PC (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Teclast P80 4G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Teclast P80 4G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Teclast P80 4G 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Teclast P80 4G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Teclast P80 4G FRP Bypass Unlock Google Android 10
- First, Switch on your Teclast P80 4G Phone.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the Welcome Screen, Click Start
- On the Connect to Wifi Screen => Tap on See All Networks
- Then Select Add New Network
- Tap on Voice icon and select Deny
- Again Tap the Voice icon and select Deny & Don’t ask again
- Now for the last time tap the Voice icon and select Allow
- It will lead you the Gboard App info screen
- Select Permission => Then Tap on the top-right Search icon
- Search for Settings and select the Settings app from the results list.
- Tap Open to Open the Settings Application
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings application
- Go down and select Accessibility
- Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Settings main menu
- Open Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Open Second Android Setup & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to the Main Welcome Screen =>> Tap Start
- On the Copy Apps & Data screen =>> Tap Back key once
- On the “Connect to Wifi” Screen =>>> Tap on Set up Offline => Continue
- Now Complete the Setup process
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Teclast P80 4G phone.
- That’s it.