Lava USB Driver helps users to communicate between Lava Android smartphone and Tablets to the computer. If you are you searching USB Drivers for your LAVA Android phone, then here you can download and install the latest LAVA USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
Additionally, It also let you Flash Lava Stock Firmware, Fix stuck at the bootlogo, Upgrade, Update, Unlock, Factory Reset, FRP Unlock, etc on your Lava phone through USB Preloader driver mode easily.
Download LAVA USB Drivers Latest Version
Here, you will get full list of links to Download USB Drivers for LAVA mobile phones and it is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 or 64 bit).
How to install LAVA Driver on Windows
- Download & extract LAVA USB Drivers file
- Then Right Click on Start Menu
- Select Device Manager
- Now the Device Manager will open
- Next, click on Action > Add legacy hardware.
- After that, a new popup will be opened, click on the “Next” button from there.
- Then select on the “Install the hardware that I have manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click on Next.
- Now select “Show All Devices” and then click on Next.
- After that, Another popup will be opened, click on Browse.
- Now select the downloaded driver files there.
- Once selected then click on the “OK” button.
- Then you will be going back to the Add Hardware popup, and click on the Next button from there.
- Again click on the Next button and wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it.
I think all of you found the article of use. This is how you can install Lava USB drivers on your Windows computer. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you asap.