FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, Then, Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 FRP Bypass MIUI 10 Without PC Free. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
In case, your Xiaomi device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MIUI 10 Without PC
- First, Switch On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Tap on Start (Arrow) and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Now Go back to the Main “Connect to Network” screen
- Tap on Add Network
- Now Type “www.youtube.com” there
- Then tap & hold the written text
- You will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Tap on the link symbol.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- Go to Youtube Settings =>> About => Youtube Terms of Service
- Now the Mi browser will open
- Tap on the Search Bar & Type any of the following URL’s
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Tap on About Phone
- Tap on MIUI Version 5-7times, until you get “You are now a developer”
- Now Go down & select Additional Settings
- Then Open Developer Options
- Tap On Enable OEM unlocking => Enable
- Well done, Now Reboot the phone
- Set up the initial setup
- You will get Skip button on the Google account Verify page
- That’s it. you have successfully bypassed Redmi Note 3 FRP lock.
Disable FRP Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.