FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to Wiko Power U10 Android 11 FRP Bypass Reset Gmail Google Account Lock Without PC (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Wiko Power U10 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Wiko Power U10.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Wiko Power U10 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Wiko Power U10 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Wiko Power U10 Android 11 FRP Bypass Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Wiko Power U10 Phone.
- Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Now tap on Add New Network
- Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Again Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Tap Microphone icon again => Select Deny
- Now Tap the Microphone icon for the last time =>> Select Allow
- Select Permission on the Gboard app info
- Tap on the Search icon and search for Settings
- Select Settings =>> Open
- It will lead you to the Settings app
- Go down select =>> Apps & Notifications =>>
- Select App Info => Tap on 3dots =>> Show System
- Go down Select Android Setup =>> Force Stop =>> Disable
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Disable =>> Force Stop
- Go back to the Settings main menu
- Open Accessibility
- Select Accessibility Menu =>> Enable Accessibility Menu Shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on START
- On the WIFI network screen, select =>> Setup Offline
- Now you will be stuck at Just a Sec screen =>> Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Try it until the Setting button appear on your device screen
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to Setup screen and Complete the Setup process
- Setup all initial steps
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Wiko Power U10 phone.
- That’s it.