FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock LG K41 FRP/Google Lock Bypass With SIM (Android 9) (New Security Patch) Without PC successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your LG K41 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your LG K41.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The LG K41 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your LG K41 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock LG K41 FRP/Google Lock Bypass
- First, Switch on your LG K41.
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the wifi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone ask you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code
- Then Tap OK and Quickly press the Power Button at the same time, (To put the phone into the sleep/stand-by mode)
- Now you will get a Not Signed In notification
- Swipe down the “Not Signed In” Notification to bring the Notification bar
- Turn On the Bluetooth
- Now swipe up or unlock the screen
- Now you need a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth Pods (Only newest generation will work with this phone)
- Pair your phone with the Bluetooth headset
- Now on the Bluetooth Headset =>> Press the Home/power key 3-5 times to pull up Google Assistant
- Say Open Google
- Now it will lead you to the Google Search
- Type and search for GMAIL (Settings App is already blocked so you wouldn’t be able to use the settings app on the FRP enabled phone)
- Select GMAIL Application from the search results
- Select Add and email Address =>> Exchange & office 365
- Enter any email, eg- [email protected]
- Tap Next
- Select Setup Manually and then SELECT client certificate
- To use credential storage, change to a secure lock first, Tap Change
- Select Pattern from the list and set pattern
- Tick on Require Pattern to turn on the phone, Tap Next
- Now Draw a pattern => next
- Confirm the pattern lock =>> Confirm
- Setup fingerprint in optional, Tap Ok
- Restart your LG K41
- Now Tap Next Arrow and setup your phone.
- Now draw the pattern that you set up earlier
- Tap on Skip from the Google Account verification page.
- FRP Google Account successfully removed,
- You may complete the setup wizard now.
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it.