FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy M62 (Bypass SM-M625F Google GMAIL Verification) Android 11 R With Muslim Odin Tool (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy M62 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Galaxy M62.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Galaxy M62 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy M62 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung Galaxy M62 (SM-M625F) Android 11 FRP Bypass
- First, Switch on your Samsung Galaxy M62
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M62 to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Muslim Odin Tool V2.0 to your computer
Make Sure: Disable Driver Signature on your Computer before using the tool
- Run MuslimOdinv2.0.exe as Administrator
- Click on All Mobile FRP
- Connect your phone to a wifi network
- Then insert a USB cable to connect your Mobile phone to the PC
- Select www.youtube.com URL
- Then, click on the Send FRP Browser MTP button.
- Check on your FRP lock phone you will get a VIEW and CANCEL popup.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type and visit the below link:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section
- Select Open Google Settings => Open
- Go Down and select Accounts & Backup
- Tap on Bring data from Old device =>> Download Smart Switch?
- Tap on Download
- Once Downloaded it will be opened automatically
- Now you need another smartphone to switch your Google Account.
- On the 2nd phone Goto => Settings =>> Accounts & Backup =>> Smart Switch. (if it Samsung phone)
- Download Smart Switch. (If you are using any other Android phone)
- Open Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Allow.
- On the 2nd phone, click Send.
- Connect USB Cable both devices (use OTG to connect both phones).
- On the FRP lock phone, Click Allow=>> Choose What to bring =>> Select Settings and Home Screen =>> Click Transfer.
- Now on the other phone click Copy=>> It will transfer your account to the FRP lock phone.
- On the FRP lock phone, a popup will open, type the GMAIL Password =>> Sign in.
- Wait for complete copying your stuff.
- Once completed, click GO TO Home Screen.
- Now don’t Restart your Samsung Galaxy M62
- Go Back to Welcome Screen by tapping on the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps to access your device home screen,
- Now you have successfully bypassed FRP lock from your phone.
- That’s it.