FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Huawei P9 Plus (VIE-L09/L29) FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account – Without PC (Android 7.0 Nougat) (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Huawei P9 Plus Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Huawei P9 Plus.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei P9 Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Huawei P9 Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P9 Plus Without PC
- First, Switch on your Huawei P9 Plus.
- Tap Next and connect your Huawei P9 Plus to a wifi network.
- On the Google Account Verification page, tap on back key
- Tap on Accept from Google Services page.
- Select Set up as a new
- Tap on Forget Password?
- Select Account Change Request =>> Statement About HUAWEI ID and Privacy
- Tap and hold any words until you get a SELECT ALL/COPY/ SHARE/WEB SEARCH popup.
- Select Share
- Tap and hold the GMAIL icon
- Tap Notifications =>> More Settings
- Now tap “3 dots” from the top right corner
- Select Manage Accounts ==>> Accounts
- Go down and select System => Reset
- Reset All Settings =>> Reset All Settings
- Back to the Settings Home, Select Display
- Tap on Home Screen Style =>> Drawer
- It will lead you to the device’s home screen.
- Again Open Settings => System => About Phone
- Tap on Build Number 5-7 times
- Open Developer Options => Enable OEM unlocking
- Back to the Settings=>> System => Reset
- Factory data reset =>> Reset Phone
- Wait for Power On your Huawei P9 Plus
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.