FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to LG G8 ThinQ (LM-G820) FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your LG G8 ThinQ Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your LG G8 ThinQ.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The LG G8 ThinQ FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your LG G8 ThinQ then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP LG G8 ThinQ Without PC
- First, Switch on your LG G8 ThinQ.
- Tap the Start arrow and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- On the Google Account Verification Page
- Tap on Keyboard icon => Keyboard Settings => Google Keyboard
- Select Google Voice Typing
- Tap on Search
- Search and Open: Open web pages in the app
- Select Manage Pending Searches
- Tap on Search icon
- Type Chrome
- Select Chrome Browser from results
- Tap on the Search Bar and type
- Go down and select Open Settings App => Open
- Select Add Fingerprints => Next
- Pattern Lock
- Draw a pattern => next
- Confirm the pattern lock => Confirm
- Now Restart your LG G8 ThinQ phone
- Setup all the initial steps
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap on Skip from the Google Account verification page.
- That’s it