Cobalt USB Driver helps users to communicate between Cobalt Android smartphone and Tablets to the computer. If you are searching USB Drivers for your Cobalt Android phone, then here you can download and install the latest Cobalt USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
Additionally, It also let you Flash Cobalt Stock Firmware, Fix stuck at the bootlogo, Upgrade, Update, Unlock, Factory Reset, FRP Unlock, etc on your Cobalt phone through USB Preloader driver mode easily.
Download Cobalt USB Drivers Latest Version
Here, you will get full list of links to Download USB Drivers for Cobalt mobile phones and it is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 or 64 bit).
|Cobalt Model Name
|Cobalt SM 6
|Cobalt SM 5
|Cobalt T10 3G
|Cobalt SM 5.5
|Cobalt T7 3G
How to install Cobalt Driver on Windows
- Download & extract Cobalt USB Drivers file
- Then Right Click on Start Menu
- Select Device Manager
- Now the Device Manager will open
- Next, click on Action > Add legacy hardware.
- After that, a new popup will be opened, click on the “Next” button from there.
- Then select on the “Install the hardware that I have manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click on Next.
- Now select “Show All Devices” and then click on Next.
- After that, Another popup will be opened, click on Browse.
- Now select the downloaded driver files there.
- Once selected then click on the “OK” button.
- Then you will be going back to the Add Hardware popup, and click on the Next button from there.
- Again click on the Next button and wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it.
- Download the Driver file for your Cobalt models
- Then connect your device to computer
- After that, Right-click on ‘Start Menu’ & Select ‘Device Manager’
- Select & Expand Portable devices
- Then right-click on Cobalt device icon
- Select Update Driver
- Click on “Browse my Computer for Drivers”
- Then click on Browse
- Now locate the Cobalt USB Driver folder => Choose your Windows Architecture type
- Click Next
- The installation procedure will be started
- Wait for finish
- Once finish, Click Close
- That’s it.
I think all of you found the article of use. This is how you can install Cobalt USB drivers on your Windows computer. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you asap.