FRP Honor 9 Lite Bypass helps users to unlock Google (EMUI 9.1) verification lock easily. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, it will ask users to enter the same Gmail ID that was used earlier on the phone.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Honor 9 Lite Phone. Somehow, if you Reset your phone, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock easily.
In case, if you have forgotten the account information & your Huawei Honor device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass frp lock from your device. Also, you can use FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK to unlock your phone easily.
Steps to Delete Google Account from Settings
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Honor 9 Lite then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
How to Honor 9 Lite FRP Google Verification Bypass
- Firstly, Power On your Honor 9 Lite
- After that, Select Language & Tap Next
- On the Connect to a Network screen, Connect your device to a WiFi Network
- Then Click Skip => Next (Now Wait)
- Now FRP Verification Page will appears
- Tap Back to Go back to the Google Services Screen
- Click I Agree => Set up as New
- Now the Huawei ID screen will open
- Click on Forget Password => Request Change
- Now Tap Statement about Huawei
- Long Tap and Select any Text
- Click Share
- Then Tap & Hold GMAIL icon to Open Gmail App Info
- Tap Notifications => More Settings
- After that, tap 3dots from the top right corner
- Then Select Manage Accounts => Just Once
- Now Settings page will open
- Go down & Select System
- Tap Reset
- Click on Reset All Settings & Confirm it (Then Wait)
- The Reset All Settings option will reappear => Click on Confirm again.
- After that, Restart Your Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Wait for Power On your device
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it