Xiaomi Redmi 6 Mi Account Remove File enables users to Unlock Mi Cloud lock in just one click through SP Flash Tool. The situation mainly arises when a user resets the phone & forgotten the last used MI account & password. If you also facing such issues with your phone, then luckily, you can download Xiaomi Redmi 6 Mi Cloud Remove File to Unlock Mi lock in just One-click easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
Mi Cloud is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Xiaomi Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. Basically, It protects Xiaomi users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
However, The MI Cloud lock turns On automatically when a user setup a MI Account on the Xiaomi Redmi A1 Plus Phone. We recommended you to take a backup of your Account data to skip the Mi account verification lock. Additionally, you can use our compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP lock.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Mi Cloud File
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi 6 FRP unlock File for Android 10 free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
File Name: Redmi_6_Unlock_File.zip
File Size: 160KB
Download: Redmi 6 Remove File [PASS: SNOOKS4TECH]
How to Redmi 6 Mi Cloud Remove with SP Flash Tool
- Download Redmi 6 Mi Cloud Remove File & extract it to your Windows
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Mi Account Remove folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
Mi Account Address 0x47000000 0x3000000 FRP Address 0x3bd88000 0x100000 format data Userdata (Remove Pattern Address) 0x198800000 0xc0000000
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Xiaomi Mi Play phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.