FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Huawei P20 Lite FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account (EMUI 9.1) Downgrade dload File (All Models) (New Security Patch) by a Latest method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Huawei P20 Lite Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Huawei P20 Lite.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei P20 Lite FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Huawei P20 Lite then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Huawei P20 Lite FRP Bypass Downgrade File (All Models)
|ANE-LX1 9.1.0_FRP File (Latest) No Pass
|ANE-L21 ANE-LX1 (C461E6R1P6T8)
|ANE-LX2 /L22 MEA(ZAFC185E4R1P8T8)
- The following guide is only for Huawei P20 Lite. So don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
- You need to choose and download the right firmware for your device.
- MicroSD card at least 8GB.
How to Huawei P20 Lite FRP Bypass Unlock Google With Downgrade File
- Download and extract the Downgrade Huawei P20 Lite FRP file from the above link.
- Then insert the MicroSD card to your PC.
- After that format the microSD card with NTFS binary.
- Then open the SD card and make a new folder there.
- Now rename the folder name to dload.
- Then copy the firmware and paste it into your MicroSD card => dload folder.
- Once the flash file copied then remove the SD card and insert it to your Huawei P20 Lite.
- Now Power off your Huawei P20 Lite.
- After that, press and hold both volume and power keys together, until you see the Huawei logo on your device screen.
- Then your device boot into emergency update mode.
- Wait for the update completed.
- Once update completed then put your device into the Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power key together, until you see the Huawei logo on your device.
- Then wait for a few seconds to open the Recovery Mode.
- Then choose the 2nd (Wipe data and Factory Reset) by using Volume up and down key and pressing the Power key to confirm the factory reset.
- Type yes on the factory reset option.
- Confirm to press the power key.
- Wait until the factory reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset process finished, then you need to select the Safemode option from there.
- Tap on the power button to confirm the safe mode option.
- Wait for power on your device.
- Then go to the Settings => System => Reset.
- Tap on Reset phone => tap on the confirm Reset phone.
- That’s it.