YesTel USB Driver helps users to communicate between YesTel Android smartphone and Tablets to the computer. If you are searching USB Drivers for your YesTel Android phone, then here you can download and install the latest YesTel USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
Additionally, It also let you Flash YesTel Stock Firmware, Fix stuck at the bootlogo, Upgrade, Update, Unlock, Factory Reset, FRP Unlock, etc on your YesTel phone through USB Preloader driver mode easily.
Download YesTel USB Drivers Latest Version
Here, you will get full list of links to Download USB Drivers for YesTel mobile phones and it is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 version (32 or 64 bit).
|YesTel Device Model
|Download USB Driver
|YesTel 6X 3G
|YesTel 8X Plus
|YesTel Cnote 6
|Yestel 5X Plus
|YesTel Cnote 7
|YesTel R1 Gmax Luxgen
|YesTel M7 Plus
|YesTel Zest Plus
|YesTel Zest G5
How to install YesTel Driver on Windows
- Download YesTel USB Driver file to your PC & extract it
- Then Right Click on Start Menu
- Select Device Manager
- Now the Device Manager will open
- Next, click on Action > Add legacy hardware.
- After that, a new popup will be opened, click on the “Next” button from there.
- Then select on the “Install the hardware that I have manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click on Next.
- Now select “Show All Devices” and then click on Next.
- After that, Another popup will be opened, click on Browse.
- Now select the downloaded driver files there.
- Once selected then click on the “OK” button.
- Then you will be going back to the Add Hardware popup, and click on the Next button from there.
- Again click on the Next button and wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it.
- Download the Driver file for your YesTel models
- Then connect your device to computer
- After that, Right-click on ‘Start Menu’ & Select ‘Device Manager’
- Select & Expand Portable devices
- Then right-click on YesTel device icon
- Select Update Driver
- Click on “Browse my Computer for Drivers”
- Then click on Browse
- Now locate the YesTel USB Driver folder => Choose your Windows Architecture type
- Click Next
- The installation procedure will be started
- Wait for finish
- Once finish, Click Close
- That’s it.
I think all of you found the article of use. This is how you can install YesTel USB drivers on your Windows computer. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you asap.